Date/Time: August 3, 2023 (2-3PM ET / 11AM-12PM PT)
Join Workiva and PwC as they dive into the European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) and double materiality. The ESRS, on the verge of approval by the European Commission, is set to help revolutionize corporate ESG disclosures, impacting thousands of EU-based companies as well as US and other non-EU headquartered companies as early as the FY ’24 reporting period.
Workiva and PwC specialists will explore the latest updates on the ESRS, delve into requirements, and provide practical guidance on implementing the concept of double materiality.
Tune in for Workiva and PwC’s analysis of the EU’s recent consultation of the ESRS and gain an understanding of the implications for your organization. Discover the steps to performing a double materiality assessment alongside key learnings from PwC clients.
This webinar can serve as your opportunity to gain critical insights for the ESRS and can help you stay at the forefront of sustainability reporting practices.
After the webinar, you can develop a better understanding of how to:
- Create a pathway for double materiality assessment
- Identify data gaps and make plans to help address them
- Build enhanced processes for ESRS reporting
- Nico McCrossan, Manager, Sustainable Finance & ESG, GreenBiz Group
- Mandi McReynolds, Head of Global ESG, Workiva
- Rich Gilchrist, Managing Director, ESG Trust, PwC
- Jackie Umstead, Director – ESG, PwC
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.